Barber Saloon



A Barber Saloon frozen in time - A1 Highway Pilimathalawa, enroute to Kandy.

Comments

Rajarata Goviya said…
It is great to be able to share Sri Lanka today with those who reminisce and pine for Sri Lanka.

There is so much we can do keep the faith that the country is still paradise and those who live here still yearn to preserve and enhance.

When I have acess to a digital I hope to show some of real life in my area too.

Thanks for the inspiration
Unknown said…
This is an awesome picture, the B&W really makes it look good. I actually had one of these experiences a few years ago in Colombo and I was so nervouse (first time I let some one else give me a facial shave) but it is such a clean shave though. I hope and pray our kids will be able to see these and enjoy these things one day - Keep up the good work Ifaz.

Popular Posts